Did you mean: 

Stored procedure in Sender JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Scenrio goes like this ...

Stored Procedure(SQL Server) --- PI -

File

I need to write the results of stored procedure to File.Here I don't need any mapping.So how many DT , MT and MI need to be created?

The interface need to run by 6AM from Monday to Thrusday, how can i achieve this ?

Stored Procedure has only select statement and no Update statement , but it takes Date as Input parameter , so what i need to provide in sender JDBC adapter.

Thanks,

Monish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasari,

Please check this blog where he has similar requirement:

/people/thorsten.nordholmsbirk/blog/2009/04/23/xml-result-from-jdbc-adapter-stored-procedure

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can i have some inputs please..

Regards,

Monish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monish,

As per your requirement it is JDBC to File. Please be careful with the structure to be created for sender JDBC. I am unable to understand why you donot require a mapping for this. How XI will send the data to a file then.As per my knowledge if it's file to file and just pick and drop then we can neglect IR and go for ID.But here you are working with JDBC and File so you will be in need of it.

IR:

DT: 2

JDBC_Sender_DT

File_Output_DT(Optional)

You can use the JDBC sender data type structure for File output also.

MT as per your DT

MI:2

Outbound MI: JDBC structure

Inbound MI : File structure

MM: 1

IM: 1

ID as similar to other scenarios.All 1 objects for RD,ID,Sender Agreement and Receiver Agreement.

Sender JDBC channel:

Query: Select * from table where date

But I have a query how are you providing date in input paramerter.It will be dynamically entered into the query right.

You can mention the Avalibility planning for your interface to work in RWB.

Go to RWB>Component Monitoring>Adapter Engine->Communication Channel Monitoring>Avaliablity Planning

Please explain.

Regards,

Nutan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.