cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to create a delivery, receive error message: For object RV_BELEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope someone can help as I don't seem to be able to resolve this.

Here is the complete error message:

For object RV_BELEG , number range interval does not exist

Message no. NR751

Diagnosis

The database table NRIV has the delivery class 'C', i.e. the SAP default settings are only in client 000.

Procedure

Create the missing number range interval in customizing.

Transaction code:

I have seen many similar questions, but none seem to answer/resolve the problem. I have created a new order type and am using an existing delivery type. The order is created without problem, and I can "create" the delivery and everything is properly copied from the order to the delivery, but when I attempt to save the delivery, I get the error message.

The number range does exist. I have checked the entries in table NRIV, everything looks fine. The only conclusion I am coming to is that there is config missing somewhere for the new order type, but I can't find what it is.

I have looked at all the suggested transactions, SNRO, OVLK, VN01 but there does not seem to be anything missing.

Thanks, Janeene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thank you Aroop. This was a very good clue, and while there were deliveries in this program for user exit number assignment, my delivery type was not one of them.

Again, what is new in this scenario is a new order type and item category type, but the delivery type is not new and is still working with other order types. This leads me back to the order but I can not figure out the connection since the order is successfully created, I only encounter the error when trying to save the delivery..

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you debug the form in the user exit i mentioned. Normally, the variable US_RANGE_INTERN should have the number range number, which comes from delivery type configuration (Tcode 0VLK). It is possible that this variable is being set to blank in this exit.

This is because the error message does not mention the number range number.

Regards,

Aroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aroop. Thank you so much. Using the information in both of your replies has solved this problem. I have successfully created a delivery. Again, thanks for your help!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is quite possible that the delivery number range is assigned from a user exit. You will have to check the code in the program MV50AFZ1 in the form USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE to determine the number range that gets picked up.

It is possible that the ranges are maintained in a separate custom table.

Regards,

Aroop