cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity evaluation using CM07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

If I remember correctly CM07 is used for capacity evaluation.

It tells you the pegged requirements against a particular work center.

At the same time it allows you to go and make changes in those requirements through the same transaction.

i.e. if you double click on the network then it goes in CN22 and then you can either change the work center or reschedule to manage your capacities.I had tested this scenario about a year back.

But just the other day I tried to do the same thing and now it goes in CN23 (display mode)

I approached the basis guys who also tried with SAP ALL access user id but it still didnu2019t allow the change mode

They have told me itu2019s not because of any aunthorisation or lack of it

So just wondered if this could be controlled by some config or any OSS note

Please help me resolve this one

Thanks

Amit

Edited by: Amit Fernandes on Mar 3, 2010 7:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When you execute Transaction CM07....system will ask you enter some overall profile....Based on your profile entered....your transaction will execute...

Please check your overall profile in tcode OPA6...which contains 4 subprofiles...among which Option profile is responisble for the mode of transaction can execute from CM07.

To check you option profile...use tcode OPA3.. In the customizing screen, you can see at the last section of "GOTO" under which you can see what are all the transaction can perform....if you choose "1" in the that...your transaction will execute in change mode and "2" for display mode..

Appreciate if it is helpful to you....

Regards

Vetri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vetri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vetri

I had another query on CM07.The initial screen of CM07 is controlled by the initial sets in the Selection profile.

Just wanted to know whether we can have multiple selection for Work centers??? by configuring the initial set

At the moment either you put one Work center or *(ALL).There is a requirement to evaluate a range of work centers

Is this possible???

Please let me know if you have done something similar

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using Cm21 and CM22 for this purpose. These reports will serve same purpose of CM07 and also give facillity to make report input screen variant.

Regards,

Mahendra