cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to call a transaction from a planning book using a macro button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it somehow possible to call a transaction using a macro button in the planning book? Also, the current selection should be passed as input parameters to the transaction.

In my example, I am trying to run the transaction /SAPAPO/MC90 - Release to Supply Network Planning from the Demand Planning Planning Book/Data View. This way if planners need to change forecasts mid month for specific selections, they can easily transfer to SNP without having to go out of interactive planning.

Thank you,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

It's possible to call a transaction from a planning book using a macro button.

What you can do is ..... Create a function module and inside it use the command "Call Transaction Tcode" (ABAPer can do this) to call ur specific transaction. And this module can in turn be called from your macro. Please find the below link which explanis how to call a function module from a macro. Do let me know if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, for the answer. I won't be able to do this in the near future because my company has a very strict priority process around ABAPer time

But it seems to be the solution.

Thanks,

Maria

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Added additional solution, question is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to add a comment on 2nd solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually figured out a second solution that comes close. It is possible to use the operation REPORT_SUBMIT in the macro to call any report. Unfortunately this will not pass anything as input.

Maria