Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EYE 007 Aggregated Value for Analysis Authorisations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm attempting to unit test a new report in our development environment via RSECADMIN. Having created the role and assigned to the test user I get the error that aggregated values for particular characteristics are empty. However I've already added these to an analysis authorisation and used this for another report where it finds the characteristics.

I'm stumped as to why this report doesn't find the same values. I've generated the role and run a user master compare, but this still fails. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Please take the InfoProvider on which you have created your query and find which characteristics are Authorization Relavant for that MultiProvider/InfoProvider.

2. Make sure all these characteristics are added to the analysis authorizations assigned to the user: Detailed feild values for the one your report is about and aggregated value for the other one and all the relevant 0TCA* content as well

The report should work, however in your case it seems like you are assigning the characteristics using separate analysis authorizations, in that case make sure the concerned InfoProvider is mentioned in each analysis authorization under 0TCAIPROVfor the analysis authorizations to combine.

2 REPLIES 2

shivraj_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Please take the InfoProvider on which you have created your query and find which characteristics are Authorization Relavant for that MultiProvider/InfoProvider.

2. Make sure all these characteristics are added to the analysis authorizations assigned to the user: Detailed feild values for the one your report is about and aggregated value for the other one and all the relevant 0TCA* content as well

The report should work, however in your case it seems like you are assigning the characteristics using separate analysis authorizations, in that case make sure the concerned InfoProvider is mentioned in each analysis authorization under 0TCAIPROVfor the analysis authorizations to combine.

0 Kudos

Hi Shivraj,

Thanks for that. That's worked.

Regards.