cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization restriction at Sales Office level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to restrict the user for all the sales transactions on the Sales Office level.

I mean the specific user should be able to create a sales order for the customer who comes under the Sales Office assigned to the user. User should view the sales order and invoice list for a specific sales office in VA05, VF04 also this is VF05N.

I tried to add the sales office field in std authorization object V_VBAK_VKO and did it but after completion of consistency check also the user was able to create a sales order for a customer belongs to the sales office other than assigned one.

For me it is mandatory to restrict the transactions and reports of SD at sales office level.

Please tell me if there is any way complete this restriction. Or to restrict the user from viewing the sales documents which are not created by himself only.

Your suggestions are also welcome. please suggest me.

regards,

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

YOU CAN create another authorization object by SU21, for SD sales office ,name it like Z_VBAK_VKB, the Class should be SD Sales and Distribution ,and the field name contains VKBUR Sales Office & ACTVT Activity .

after the Authorization object created ,you can assign it to the general role , and restrict the value to respective sales office in the local role of your end users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link, it might fix your issue.

Br, Sats.