cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Deliver not showing Document FLow _RV_LIKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

I have started archiving for delivery object. I am able to successfully archive one document and can view the document in SARI and the only issue i am having is the when i open the archive document the ICON which shows "DOCUMENT FLOW" is not click able so user is not able to see the document flow to find the Sales Order/STO# it was created from.

In my customization for RV_LIKP under the setting " Archiving Control for Delivery" i have put residence time as "5" and RNO "0"

Also what is the RNO field stands for .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Go through the link given below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/pt/b7/19752690e211d1a5510000e82deaaa/content.htm

The last line looks important.

Deliveries should be archived before sales documents and billing documents. This sequence is a result of the way the documents are linked via document flow.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mT

I found out thet document flow is disabled for archived delivery (sort of functionality) . To view document flow of archived deliveries , usr DRB

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mT

I found out thet document flow is disabled for archived delivery (sort of functionality) . To view document flow of archived deliveries , usr DRB

Thanks