cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Confirmation value shows 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a situation where I cannot see the confirmation value and confirmed(ordered qty) in the confirmation screen after I confirm goods.

I am in SRM 5.0 ECS SP 15. AFter PO is created successfully when I try to confirm goods in SRM, I am able to confirm successfully (by confirming Qty ordered from PO). Confirmation number is generated and saved successfully. But 'Confirmed value' and 'Confirmed' fields in the confirmation screen shows 0.00USD. I searched a note-732585 but that was already in SP01.

I am not sure what might be the problem. I tried number ranges but did not work. This is standard SAP and we dont have custom development. Interestingly we went with an upgrade (in progress), Sandbox and Dev are workingfine as standard. but Quality box is not working.

Any ideas or suggesstions I will appretiate it.

Thanks

VR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is confirmation posted in backend system successfully? May be it is struck in between. When GR is done SRM says successfull but sometimes it is possible that GR would not post in backend successfully.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

GR is posted successfully, BD87 has successful log of GR sent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then run Clean_reqreq_up and BBP_GET_STATUS reports and check.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

It was actually related to FI issue. Recently we upgraded both SRM and ECC to latest SP and there was an issue with standard FI posting (FB50). Hence Confirmations were not getting updated properly. After FI issue was fixed, the confirmation now shows the Confirmed value and Confirmed qty per SAP standard.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

VR