cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

put some additional field in pdf form for travel expenses report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heloo,

I would like to get additional field (P0001-PLANS) organisational data in form ZPTRV_EXPENSE_FORM (copy of standard PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM).

How to do that?

BR

Saso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am aasume you´re Adobe forms beginner, so I am sorry if I am going to tell you something what you already know.

1) you have to find the interface of the form

2) into the interface you have to add your field (probably you will have to copy the interface into a customer one)

3) if you copy the interface, you have to change the interface name in the form properties

4) you have to refresh the interface information in the form (sfp transaction, left part, refresh) and you should be now able to see your new field

5) use drag and drop left to right (from interface to form context) to copy the new field into your form context (so the form is aware there is a new field)

6) open LCD designer (if you don t have one, you have to download and install one, use 8.1)

7) in the form layout, left side find "data view" tab from where you can drag a new field and drop it onto your form layout

😎 you must populate the new field, you can use initialization in the form interface or find the right spot in the printing program to populate the value before you send the data to the form

9) save, activate, enjoy

regards, Otto

Answers (0)