Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Server Proxy.......System Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scenario like Java Proxy server.

Defined DataType of same structure, which contains only one element.Message Types,both inbound and outbound asyn Message iterfaces, interface and Message mappings is done.

Configured Receiver comm channel, receiver determination and interface determination. In NWDS imported server.zip, in my DispMINAS_PortTypeImpl i have defined as follows:

===============

package jps;

public class DispMIINAS_PortTypeImpl extends com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.AbstractProxy implements DispMIINAS_PortType {

public void dispMIINAS(jps.DispDT_Type dispMT) throws com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.SystemFaultException, com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.ApplicationFaultException{

//Do I need to parse the msg here

//throw new RuntimeException();

}

}

I build EJB archive, added this to Enterprise Module and build EAR, deployed and resgistered.

this is what it contains.......I am getting "MAPPING_DURING_EXECUTE". This is bcoz of not implementing any code in my Disp_MIINAS_PortTypeImpl or what?

Please let me know and send the proper solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

If it is not too late...you should check the trace section of your error message to detect the cause of the mapping error. You java server proxy appears to be asyncronic, so you are not expected to return anything.

Good luck!

Matias.