cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete Configuration Profiles from Change Number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i want to delete Configuration Profiles from Change Number.

while executing tcode cc02, i am not able to find configuration profile under object tab.

would you please tell me how to delete Configuration Profiles from Change Number?

Thanks

Amit dhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I'm not sure I understand your requirement quite well. But let me share some stuff I know and make a humble attempt to address your question. Firstly by configuring the profiles we are only making certain data entry easier for the end user and also making the change data manageable. By Configuring Profiles we can default the values such as,

• Change number status

• Authorization groups

• Reasons for change

• Status Profile

• Object type profiles

Most of the above objects / values are modifiable using CC02 till it becomes ECO and few like status till the change number is released.

I'm hoping this helps, if not please be little more descriptive about your requirement.

regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My query is:

After executing cc02 or cc03 , i am not able to see Configuration Profiles under objects.

But when i am selecting environment>>>reporting >>> All changes , it is displaying that change no is used for XYZ configuration profile.

I want to know , how can we delete or delink change number to the following Configuration Profile.

i.e., which transaction code we can use to delete the Configuration Profile

i used tcode cu42, but not able to delete change no.

i want to know the procedure how to delete change no from Configuration Profiles .

Error: You cannot delete (configuration profile exists)

Message no. CC220

please help regarding this issue.

Edited by: amit dhar on Mar 8, 2010 5:40 PM