cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User Role for Service Desk in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am launching the Service Desk functionality for my End Users. One thing that i want to know of is the role that I should assign my user in Solution Manager to access his message. E.g.

I have a user 'A' who creates a message from any system in my landscape:Test, QA, Dev or Production. Now this message reaches in Solution Manager and is assigned to a certain Support Team according to the rules I defined. Now the personnel of Support Team needs some feedback from the end user who created the message. For that the user 'A' has to log into Solution Manager, access his message and enter the details which the Support Team requested.

I want to know that what Role should i give to this user 'A' so that he is able to access ONLY the messages that he created i.e. "Reported by" field showing user 'A'; and is able to view and edit them.

If I give him the role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE and SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY, he is just able to see the messages, all of them, but is not authorized to edit any. Please help me out in this matter as i need a solution asap.

Regards,

Bilal Nazir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazir,

Create a role and add this t-code manually.

CRM_DNO_MONITOR - Transaction Monitor

This is will definitely solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

Thanks and Regards,

Ragu

ERP,

Suzlon Energy Limted, Pune

Extn: 2638

+919370675797

I have no limits for others sky is only a reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

I am facing the same problem as that faced by Mr. Nazir.

We made a profile and given authorization for CRM_DNO_MONITOR but, here also, the user have option to select his issue, team issue, colleagues issues etc.

I believe that there requires to use some user exit/ some configuration.

Please advise.

Regards

santosh

echo_haryono
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Role for Key user you can use standar role :

<b>SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE</b> --->

for create message and display reporting

<b>SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE</b>

For Replay message from the key user to processor

i hope this is can help you

rgds

echo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We had checked with these profiles but it is not working.

Our senior consultant has then developed a Zprogram to restric the view.

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you have been able to configure the rule/responsibility to assign the service message to the right position.

When I create the responsiblity for the rule (13200137), it tells me the following:

'Responsibility incomplete'

Thanks for your help.

JP