cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRs generation for service activities and components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In view of not having all details, the project activities and components are created without generating PRs.

But after sometime, i need to generate PRs for all service activities and components.

Is it possible to change 'never' to 'immediately' at once for all the relevant activities and components? (instead of selecting for each object)

Warm regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I followed your question correctly, You wanted to with Project creation, if you assign any component to activity it should create PR automatically, instead of Never filed you want immediate by default.

This can be controlled by config. Network OPUU.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

I am looking for following scenario:

1. Initially i will structure project with indicator 'never' for components and services

2. Then i will release project

3. Subsequently i will prepare specifications for all materials and services

4. Then i need to release all PRs. Here i am looking a kind of mass maintenance option to release all PRs a streach (change of 'never' to 'immediately' for all items in one stretch in stead of selecting one by one).

warm regards

ramSiva

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear, You can very well do this in Project builder itself. Just select the network to which the external activities/components are attached. Then Click Edit > Network > Activate PReq/Reservation. A pop up will appear , in that you can restrict the selection either giving WBSE or Activity number, or else you can just press enter. This will activate the PR or Res for all components and external activities attached to that network.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

If i understood your questions correctly....you can use tcode CNMM.......for all project oriented procurement....it may be service or components...

In CNMM....we have list of all external activities and components procured for internal activies will be displayed...From there...you can convert to reservation / requistion etc....

Appreciate if it is helpful to you...

Regards

Vetri