cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Developed a web service definition which have some RFC function modules. Initially this webservice was working well.

After some days, I had done copy from client. After this, the web service is not working. When I open the url, it is giving error --- " Client found response content type of 'text/html', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with an empty response. ".

I have activated the web service and still it is giving the same error.

Where could be the problem, Please suggest me in solving this issue,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Murali Krishna T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you did client copy of you backend system. Did you create/regenerate webservice again (try this to quickfix issues). Also create endpoint again in SOAMANAGER.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your views. Do I need to create the web service again? If yes, can I give the same webservice name and create?

Please guide me.

Also please tell me that can we create the end point without re creating the web service?

thanks and regards,

Murali Krishna T

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In SOAMANAGER, under web service administration, in the over view, it is showing Services as 0 and endpoints as 0. So,

in the configurations tab, Iam creating end point by clicking create endpoint button, but is displaying the messsage saying --

" no service / endpoint selected ". please tell me where it is going wrong.

Thanks

Murali Krihsna T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>it is showing Services as 0 and endpoints as 0

Endpoint belong to service so create service and endpoint will be created along with it.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav, Problem solved.