cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to idoc with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one File to IDoc Scenario. Now I want to throw posting error in a file.

i.e., if mapping goes not well and when IDoc is being sent to Recipient system then if any posting error is encountered, then a file(Flat file) will be created at sending system side.

I am planning to design this scenario with BPM. Now end user requires a akwoledgement for this scenario eithere it may be succsess or failure in file format. If succsess the file will be created with succsess information(any format), either failure also file will be created with error information. The user requires only file format b'coz this file will be read by another java application (user didn't require to his mail).

Can anybody suggest the solution for this:

1. How to generate aknowledgement file for sucsess or failure.

2. How to use this file to idoc scenario in BPM with out using Alert configuration or Mail adapter.

Regards,

Konala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know Idocs are used for asynch communication, only was to get acknowledgemnet is using ALEAUDIT. For your scenario there can be one work around. When you post IDoc in the, in that function module after the posting is done call one more RFC with the the success/failure message which will trigger RFC to File sceanrio.

If you get any other solution, please post it back to same thread.

Thanks,

Prateek

mrahhaoui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a doc showing how to that. Could you please post it or send the link please?

Thank you,

Mohamed R.