cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Multi mapping in HTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Process Integrators

I have a requirement where I am receiving an HTTP req (Synchronous) as an xml bundle, from System A. I have to split this incoming xml bundled message into individual messages and send it to another system B via a synchronous HTTP call.

The receiver system B will respond back for each message and then these responses had to be clubed together send it back to the sendersystem A.

Is it possible using sync/async bridge inside BPM?

Regards

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see any reason why this approach will not work. Go ahead with the following BPM design.

1. Receive (Opens Synch-asynch bridge)

2. Transformation ( generates 2 messages for System B)

3. Send synch (send req1 and get res1)

4. Send synch (send req2 and get res2)

5. Transformation (merge res1 and res2 into finalres)

6. Send (Closes Synch Asynch bridge) send the finalres back to SysA.

Regards

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

In step 2 you said to do Transformation and create Messages. As per following link we cannot have message split in Synchronous interface

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/f3b31d48fb1bc8e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Do let me know if the requirement is correct.

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>we cannot have message split in Synchronous interface

This is not applicable here, since you are using a BPM.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
receiver system B will respond back for each message and then these responses had to be clubed together send it back to 
the sendersystem A.

You will have to make use of a FOR EACH block which will asynchronously send request to SysB and receive the response Asynchronously.

If you know that the message is to be splitted into only two messages, then the approach suggested by Jai (of having two SYNC Send Steps) wil work.