cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Scenario Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sdners,

I am working on Support project where I have web Service to RFC Scenario which is synchronus scenario. when the user sending the WSDL request to XI it's woking fine in for Devlopment but it is not working QA .In QA i am gettings error below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RFC_ADAPTER">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">ZCA_RATE_INTF.Exception</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

When I asking user to send the message from their they are coming to QA syetm insted of DEV.........for this where I have to check........

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 3, 2010 12:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can anyone help me on this?

there is no communication is going between the sender system(Web Service) to PI . When user is sending the data through URL he is not able to send the data and when he is sending the data . I am getting the message in PI/XI(MONI) messsage coming (with system Error with balls sign)

<!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RFC_ADAPTER">APPLICATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">ZCA_PRICE_F_EX_RATE_INTF.Exception</SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage>

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

and IN payload of This message

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</ID><Attributes><V1>CALL_FUNCTION_NO_DEST</V1>

Please suggest on this Problem

Regards

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 8, 2010 6:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have checked im my scenario SOAP to RFC in RWB IN SOAP CC MONITORING I am getting Error

request received

error occured

and IN RECEIVER RFC Adapter Channel ,

Prcoessing is starting and Sucessfull Message but in Last it is showing

SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

Regards

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

-->Check whether the Two mapping programs(Request and Response) exit are not.

-->The error seems to be that the mapping program is not found.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

I have checked in my mapping program. Mapping program for both request and response exist.

I got one point . The is something wrong with RFC beacuse IN CC Monitoring I am getting the error in RFC Receiver Adapter that NO MAPPING Program found . that means as this sysn scenario RFC is not given reponse to to Web Services(SOAP).

And in XI MONI also it's showing error that RFC_ADAPTER APPLICATION_ERROR.can you plz tell me where I have to chk for this.

Regards

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

-->Check the RFC directly with the input values which are giving through SOAP Request or check with some other values whether RFC is giving the Output or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have asked abaper to check the RFC . Now in communication monitoring I am getting the the Request is successfull. this showing three steps in RWB

request received

call completed

request processed successfully

these are the steps which are coming after this also MONI I am getting the same

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
WSDL --> XI/ PI --> RFC ....sync.....request coming into DEV instead of QA

When we do a transport of objects from DEV to QA, we need to re-generate the WSDL in ID of XI? PI and then provide this WSDL to the end application....or at least ensure that the target URL (wsdl:Address) in the XI/ PI WSDL is pointing to the QA server.

So just make this change in the WSDL that you have given to the semder application and ask them to send the request to QA deployed WSDL.

Same logic applies when sending message to PROD.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

From where we can check the target URL (WSDL) in PI.

Regards

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When I asking user to send the message from their they are coming to QA syetm insted of DEV.........for this where I have 
to check

My first reply was based on the assumption that the above means the request is coming from Sender WS system and it goes into QA.....now if this was correct then,

From where we can check the target URL (WSDL) in PI.

Since your sender is SOAP application communicating through SOAP, somebody from XI team would have provided them with a WSDL....this WSDL has an address of the XI/ PI system to which the messsage should be send.

Now check with the user of the sender system, to which address he is sending the request to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have checked with user they are using correct URL .I have checked in CCMonitoring in there in adapter eninge for Sender CC request is coming after that error occured is coming with NO Explanation.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the Error IN XI MONI there I am getting RFC adapter Error and Strange thing I have Notice that in MONI payload I am

getting this error message

RFC com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</Name>RFC destination B7Q does not exist.</Text><Message><ID>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</ID>><V1>CALL_FUNCTION_NO_DEST</V1></Attributes></rfc:ZCA.Exception>

does any one have any idea abt this Error ?

Regards

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 4, 2010 2:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

The error clearly says that the RFC destination B7Q doesnot exist. Please check in SM59 and if it is not there create it or change to the one which you are having.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satish,

there is no B7 destination..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Its not B7, it should be B7Q. If not there ask your basis guys to create it.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Staeesh,

I have checked for this it is B7Q. When I am sending request to XI through URL the I am getting below error on IE page

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/NW04S_14_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#1 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

In XI MONI I have Checked there I got

RFC Adapter<Application Error> and in payload I m getting the below error

rfc:ZCA_F_EX_RATE_INTF.Exception xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><Name>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</Name><Text>RFC destination B7Q does not exist.</Text><Message><ID>RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE</ID><Number>341</Number></Message><Attributes>

<V1>CALL_FUNCTION_NO_DEST</V1></Attributes></rfc:ZCA_F_EX_RATE_INTF.Exception>

I have checked for this in XI and RFC CONNECTION ALSO everything looks also look correct.

this is

SOAP to RFC Synchrounous Scenario .Do any have have idea where I have to Checked....

Regards

Regards

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 5, 2010 10:09 AM

Edited by: gangadhar kh on Mar 5, 2010 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

So B7Q TCP/IP connection (SM59) is existing in PI quality system.

Is this new error you have pasted at webservice client system ? Is there any message/error in CC monitoring/MONI ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

NO there is no B7Q destination in QA of TCP/IP Connections.

The error which I am getting from webservice side only When user using the URL and given user id and password then he is getting this error

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/NW04S_14_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#1 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

and I am checking the XI MONI there only I am Getting the Error message mapping Request step in pipeline

RFC Adapter(application Error) .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which RFC server type ur using "SAP system" or "external RFC server" ?

In external RFC server, u need to give program ID. Which program ID u had given let me know.

Thanks,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

We are using RFC adapter at receiver side .We don't have to give any program ID .Could plz tell me how I can troubleshoot this problem.Do Any have step by step guide to troubledhoot the problems..

Regards

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Are you sure the RFC function module has been transported to your QA environment?

and the RFC adapter has the right credentials in the QA environment?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Ya the I checked for the RFC user id and Password which we have to use in adapter that is ok. they have proper authorization .

In my scenario when I have asked user to send the data from their end to DEV Env of XI ,it is coimg to QA of XI .

I think the RFC connection are pointing to wrong destination.what type of RFC Coneections we have in SOAP to RFC synchronous scenario .so that I check them what is going wrong.........

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sdeners,

Can anyone help me on this?

Regards