cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling "Application Error" to restart using restart button in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario of JDBC to inbound Proxy.In this we have created Fault message type to capture any error.The requirement is to disable the option of Restart in SXMB_MONI for application error generated with Fault message.We have done coding for generating application error in inbound proxy code.Looking for a quick reply.

I am looking for disabling the "Application Error" generated from Fault message of inbound proxy to "Resart" using Resart button in SXMB_moni of Application system ECC.what I am referring to is how to disable u201Crestartu201D (not resend) of the messages in SXMB_MONI if they have errors.

For example, the interface to load some entries calls a proxy which may load some messages successfully and some may result

in errors. This would appear in the SXMB_MONI with application errors with restart capability. If the user restarts the message it will post the entries again which were successfully posted earlier. We would like to prevent this from happening.

I have gone through the below links.But no luck.Please suggest me if anyone know the solution/hint for this.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think you could do that as Asyn messages are always restartable. May be you should look at changing the proxy code so that it does not through application errors but instead would update a Ztable with list of items need to be reprocessed. And this can be sent to the JDBC system as reprocess request.

VJ

Answers (0)