cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blue print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to qm......and now my company has taken an order from another corporate group for sap implementation and they need qm along with the other modules.And i am supposed to create a template to ask questionds to clients...what all should i ask?can any one get me a business blue print of qm module?please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you should be asking, what are the process that needs to be mapped in SAP QM,

you have Qm in procurement cycle , qm in production, qm in sales, and other functionalities.

try knowing what are teh functions that SAP QM can offer, and frame questions related to the client business.

You can try searching google for basic overview of SAP QM.

hope this helps

regards

Edited by: Sarvan on Mar 3, 2010 4:39 PM

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Let them discuss masterdata just dicuss how many types specifications and how types of catalogs they used for defects and valution purpose and letthem discuss inspection methods and sampling producedures and sampling schemes if required what is the sampling drawing procedures those are master data related let them discuss business process what is the steps good receipt inspection like certificate need or skip or every receipt inspection like that and then discuss work inprocess any checking is required for time base or quantity base and then discuss pre disptach inspection and delivery inspections and return delivery inspections procedures