cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range issue -SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding Number Range issue: Same number will not allow to use when the number range is completed . Take for example Excise number Range: 0090000000 to 90002000 current number wil be 90002000 , when the number range is completed again for next transaction 90000000 is taking from staring onwards.

This is i am getting with Object J_1iexcloc in SNUM

In SNUM there waring indicator i have seen is this is the setting to control or avoid repeat number

Whether it is standard is any pop up indication will be there if the number already used.

From

Bala showry Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SNUM for your No. Range object J_1iexcloc , and de-select the check box "No Interval Rolling"

Once you deselect this system will start giving error for no. range as soon as entire no. range will exaust.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no check for no interval rolling and warning percenage is 1.0 .

because of less percentage they might not noticed the warning message at the time of create the excsie invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No interval rolling check is required to avoid this problem

I have tested for sales order Object: RV_BELEG and j_1iexcloc putting the check u201Cno interval rollingu201D

it working fine

Thanks for your support all of them

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Warning field in the t.code SNRO is to give a warning message if the number range is going to finish

For example

if you maintain warning 5 % for your number range 0090000000 to 90002000

it will give warning message when you save the document 90001900

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

For customer Object DEBITOR 10% is maintained

for J_1iexcloc 1.0 is already maintained but without warning 9000000 same number is generated

if this is confirmed why it has created with warning message

From bala showry raju