cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

approval mail is not getting triggered for one approver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Geeks,

I would like to seek help from anyone of you, I am stuck with a problem in SRM like a user raises a shopping cart and the workitem goes for an approval into the inbox of the approver. I took the login and check his inbox item.

But the approver claims he is not recieving a mail for approval of shopping cart.

I have done the basic checks like in the org structure Flag forward work item is checked and his email id in the SU01 is also correct. so what could be the problem related to....this problem is only for a particular approver and not for all.

Please help me in fixing this issue.

Regards

Srujank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about approval workitem or emial notification?

First, please check the approval workitem.

Go to BBP_PD transaction and find workflow item ID. Open it in SWI1 transaction. You see who is the approver.

If the approver is not received the workitem in his inbox, please double check the approval task is general task.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Some extra customising has to be maintained in order to have notifications sent out as an email:

- Set the attribute FORWARD_WI for the requester (as you have done);

- In SU01, select "email" as the communication method and maintain an email address (as you have done);

- In SO16, select 'Send to home address of users' / tab mail sy.grp (check this).

Kind regards,

Ricardo