cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete Order does not exist in live cache but in table POSMAPN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue where purchase order is not available in live cache (which means no GUID) but exists in database table POSMAPN. We have tried to delete it using standard SAP inconsistent order deletion program and also using BAPI BAPI_POSRVAPS_DELMULTI but not able to delete it.

Can anybody suggest a method by which we can get rid of this order from the system.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have successfully deleted the Purchase Orders using the BAPI 'BAPI_POSRVAPS_DELMULTI'

You need to use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after calling the above FM.

Once you do that, it will be deleted successfully.

I have tested it and it is working fine for me.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for the response.

Even I have used this BAPI multiple times in many programs but here the scenario is different. Order does not exist in live cache but exists in the database. Request you to go through my question again.

Best Regards,

Chandan

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

Apologize me for taking your question in a wrong perspective. If you want to delete the same then you need to Re-CIF the order from ECC so that it would come and sit in Live Cache. Once done, try using the BAPI.

If you are not successful with the above approach try running the consistency report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in APO system

so that it first corrects the inconsistency between ECC and APO (Live Cache + DB tables) and then use the BAPI to delete the PO.

Not sure if you have tried this way. If this does not solve your purpose you need to check SAP Notes.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

You can use the function module '/SAPAPO/SDORDER_ITEM_DEL_GUID' for the deletion.

Regards,

Siva.