Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number-Range Alert in VA01

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that while raising a sales order, if number range is about to finish;

System should throw A pop-up

"The number range is about to finish.Please maintain."

I need to know what information and in what manner should I furnish to ABAPer so that she could do necessary setting.

Thanx,

SAPologist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode SNRO for object RV_BELEG, in field warning & you must have the value 5,0, ie: the system will reply a warning when you have the value 95% of the range, ie: if the range goes from 1 to 1000, the system do the warning in 950.

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shyamsumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanx for your help.

SAPologist

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAPologist,

No need to go with the User Exit and all.

Simply enter T. Code - SNRO, here you have the Object for all the Number Ranges like Customer Number Ranges, Sales Documents, etc. For your case, select the Object "RV_BELEG" (Number ranges for SD documents) and press enter. It will take you to the screen, where you need to maintain the value in Field "Warning %" that comes under "Customizing Specifications" tab. This field implies that Percentage of numbers remaining in a number range, upon reaching which in number assignment a warning is given.

Here you can maintain the % as per your requirement, for example, you have defined an number range interval from 1 to 100000. If you want to issue a warning at the number 98000, then enter 2 (%) here.

Let me know if you have any doubts.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in Include MV45AFZZ----

> FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE *

• This userexit can be used to determine the numberranges for *

• the internal document number.

Tell Technical person to write code in the above Exit ,

Regards,

Seegal