cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Inspection Lot where UD has been done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If a user has Posted Inspection stock wrongly and also made the usage decission for a Inspection Lot.Then user relealised and want to correct the stock postings.In this case I'm going to cancel the inspection lot but sys is giving me the error "ststus check error , Usage decision has been made".

Kindly give me solution to how to correct the Inspection Lot.

Regards,

Sri.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created one inspection lot through MB1B with movement type 322.when I doing the usage decission though QA11 I'm getting a error message

"The function you selecte

cannot be

carried out:"

In detail information it is showing as "CRDT created in red colour"

Kindly help me out to how to do the inspection for the lot which is generated.

Regards,

Sri.......

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The inspection lot is in CRTD status. There is a problem with it. It probably does not have a plan assigned to it. There are many causes for an inspection lot in CRTD status. You cannot make a UD on a lot in CRTD status.

You must determine the cause and resolve it first.

There are many, many postings on the site concerning lots in CRTD status. You should find many that will help you.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release your lot by assignung plan to it ,It may possible inspection plan has not been attached.So go in change inspection lot assign inspection plan.

regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I Maintained my own inspection type in the material masters which is the copy of 01 Inspection type.

1)As you suggested to maintain the inspection type 08 - Stock transfer inspection in the material master then do the transfer posting for 322 movement type, Do i need to change the material masters every time for this inspection or do i need to maintain 08 defaulty for all the material masters.

2) In case if GRN is 10 qty

Accepted qty is 5

Returned qty is 5.

Now in the above case user has entered wrong qty in both Accepted and returned and did the UD.So how reverse or cancel the lot to process the lot again with correct qty.

Regards,

Sri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Whenever such wrong UD and stock posting is done, there you will have to activate insp type 08 only.You can do it whenever required.

2. Only Qty accpted by 321 movement will be reversed by 322.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

So do I need to maintain two inspection types in the material master and activate accordingly with respect to reversal ?

Regards,

Sri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you have to maintain this 2 inspection type 01 & 08.

Whenever their stock posting like this with movement 322 ,311 ,309its help you to cretainspection lot & stock posting.

regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per your suggestions I maintained inspection type 08, in MB1B with movment type 322 generated a inspection.Here I'm trying to change the lot but it not letting me to do so and displaying Status check error. The status for the inspection lot is "CRTD CHCR SPRQ"

Regards,

Sri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this path.

SPRO - QM - Q. Insp -Insp lot creation -maintain insp type.

select 08 and go to details.here change "task list type" from 9 to 5. And assign the insp. plan manually in QA02.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First activate 08 insp. type in material master.

if the stock is in unrestricted use then put the stock in block by tcode MB1B with mov. type 344.

then transfer the stock to qyality by again MB1B with mov. type 349.

see in qa32 and u will get one new lot.

if your stock in block the follow the 2 nd process.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here you can do MB1B with movement 322 .In 1st screen just give plant number & movment .Then next screen put your material ,B no ,Qty .

Save

Your stock will get moved to unrestricted again & new inspection lot will get generated ,proceed this lot now you can correct qty during UD for new lot.

IN same lot you can not do the changes you have to procees new lot .

Just check out.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sani,

When I performing transfer postings using MB1B and Mov type 322, I displayed with an error message "Change the inspection stock of material 20021 in QM only"

Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Sri....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Acivate insp type 08 in material master and then follow the things with movement type 322.It will create new insp lot.Process this new lot.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

,Please confirm me your scenario

1) User has done UD & stockposting from quality to unrestricted .

2) now user want to correct qty okay

3)Now you want to post it to quality again so that user can correct qty.

If above is the sequense then you should be allow to do MB1B.

Let me know how lot has been created by stock posting or by GRN,which inspection type was active.

*Please active 08 inspection type then try.

(As earlier mail I have mentioned that new lot will get generated when do MB1B 322 okay in this case new lot will be with 08 origin) so you have to active 08 inspection type.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

fisrt tell me Where the stock lies in .i mean the stock type.

if it is lies in quality stock. so no stock is posted.

check the inspection lot in qa32 in the posting tab.

if it posted to unrestrited stock

before doing the MB1B movement. activate the 08 inspection type in material master qm view.

then do mb1b 322 movement . the lot will be created for this 08 inspection type

clear the lot by ud and post the stock from quality to which stock type you wants.