cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation Problem help req . DE / EN - EN / DE reversed automatically .

rejish_balakrishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am in need of a great help as our rollout day is nearing . We sorted out all the issues .But because of one small issue we are in a toss .

We have maintained a translation for smartforms (text elements and text) for DE as well as EN .It was workin fine .But when tried to edit it for translating one text element frm DE to EN yesterday and activated it , the entire translation elements of about 100 nos got reversed .

(ie) DE forms display in english and vice versa .

when we checked in translation and compared it with Quality system se63 we came to knw that it got swapped frm de to en and en to de .

I again copied all translation in se63 painstakingly the whole night comparing it with (original translation ) Quality se63 .

It was workin fine .

But today morning again it swapped .

It would be a great help if anybody could guide me ASAP with a solution or advice .Marks are assured for everyone .

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rejish_balakrishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

self solved ..

The resolution was to login in DE and maintain translation for DE with respective English words .

Again login in EN and maintain translation for EN with respective german words.

Please note that when u login through base language then dont edit base language translation !Instead maintain only foreign language translation .

Regards