Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we trace the changes made to a role(already moved to PRD system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Is there a way we can trace the changes made to a role?

I want to refer to the changes made to a role on a particular day and moved to PRD system.(ex: updating an object field values)

Can we do this using the role's Transport number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujana,

you can go to SUIM Transaction and trace the changes.

Go to SUIM -->for roles.

There give your role name and find out the changes.

Regards

Chaitanya

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujana,

you can go to SUIM Transaction and trace the changes.

Go to SUIM -->for roles.

There give your role name and find out the changes.

Regards

Chaitanya

0 Kudos

Yes i have tried the SUIM tcode.

But i am able to view that a change was done by a user on a particular day at ORG level value or authorization change.

But i need the info of which object was changed exactly and which value were assigned or removed

Regards,

Sujana

0 Kudos

yes, you can see if you see all changes, with particular auth object and actvity field.

Please browse SUIM .

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to

SUIM --> change documents --> For Roles.

If you are checking auth object fields then select option "authorization data"

If you dont know the role name but if you have the transport number then you can locate the role by going to tcode SE09 and search the transport number and drill down to find the role.

Thanks,

Masood

0 Kudos

yes,

Either by SUIM > change documnets

Go to PFCG and in menu you can see see dsiplay changes.

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujana,

Do not forget to follow all the above suggestions in the system where the changes have been made in case if you are looking for authorization changes (normally it would be the Dev system).

You cannot find the changes in Prod system if you have done the changes in Dev and transported to Prod.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have tried the SUIM tcode.

But i am able to view that a change was done by a user on a particular day at ORG level value or authorization change.

But i need the info of which object was changed exactly and which value were assigned or removed.

0 Kudos

Dear Sujana,

Please try the below link, you can view this by PFCG.http://help.sap.com/saphelp_grcac53/helpdata/en/fa/232355b00246ccb264aa5759236094/content.htm

Regards,

Mahip