Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value is not a valid date with time in accordance with the XMLformatforABAP

former_member268877
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to consume a service using webdynpro ABAP.

i created a cliet proxy,logical port and using call service wizard from webdynpro component i created a call.

but when i am trying to test it with sampe data i am getting following error.

The following error text was processed in the system CW1 : Error (id=SOAP:1.001): CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME:XSLT exception.An error occurred during serialization in the simple transformation program /1SAI/TASCD5B3EDE52298AC89ECD.Value is not a valid date with time in accordance with the XML format for ABAP

kindly help me with write format.

Thanks and Regards,

Ujwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Your problem doesn't really have anything to do with Web Dynpro ABAP. You could call this proxy class from another type of application (list processing for example) and you would get the same error. Perhaps you should consider posting in another forum - which covers making web service calls - for a better response.

What I can tell you is that the web service proxy framework is reporting that a date/time field in the incomming SOAP message doesn't match the format that it expected. This could very well be a bug in the SOAP framework/XSLT generation or even a problem on the web service source side (whatever that is) in that it isn't creating the proper XML format for the SOAP message.