SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP F&R - Order Proposals not getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently on SCM 5.0 system. For a location-product on uploading the consumption data, the forecast gets generated but no Order Proposals are getting generated at all. When I look at the Source of Supply, the delivery dates for the location-product are appropriately displayed.

The scenario is basically Vendor -> DC -> Store i.e. V111 -> R601 -> R611 for the product FR11. The time series of supplying location is displayed for FR11-R611 in CADE while FR11-R601 is not displayed. I suppose, this may be, why the OPs are not getting generated. How do we generate time series for FR11-R601 i.e. for V111 (vendor) ?

Also, When i try to run a location status check on R611, /FRE/FU_CL_FRP_SAFOUT_CRIT comes out with a fatal error with the remaining others in an INITIAL state. How do we resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Prashant

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was able to solve both the issues with a change in the Forecasting Frequency profiles where the reference day for start week was on "FRP Location Activation Date". I changed it to Calendar date and checked the forecast and it worked with the Order proposals also generating. Also, the location status check out for the mentioned location was in "OK" state.

Also, a second methodology applied to overcome the problem was to go to SAP Menu -> F&R Processor -> Administration, from there go to the location tab where the locations had a deactivation date of 31.12.2009. I extended the date and then there was no need to change the forecasting frequency profiles.

Regards

Prashant

Edited by: Prashant Kedare on Mar 3, 2010 9:38 AM