cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We cancelled the Billing document. But the accounting document is not genarated due to some FI setting. we created the credit memo request and it was released to accounting. ( accounting document was generated).

Now if we run the VFX3 transaction, the respective cancelled billing document was appearing. How we can remove it from VFX3 ?

Please suggest me the solution.

Regards

JYothi.

Edited by: jyothi. on Mar 3, 2010 4:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

first check what is the posting date of your billing document & on which date you are cancelled the same,and also check which period was open.

for e.g. if your invoice posting date which is december-09 & you are cancelled on december-09,then system not generating accounting document.

plz check & revert back

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simular situation:

If you create a billing document which was not released to accouting (due to the period being closed) and you cancelled this document (VF02 Cancel billing doc) both document are not in the VFX3 list. But now it is required to have both documents (original and cancellation doc) to be released to accounting (because of required VAT posting), can this still be done afterwards. Clicking the green flag in VF02 gives the message "the document has already been completed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Go to VF02 -> Give your billing document number --> On the same screen you will see a "Green flag" icon --> Press that icon --> System will give you the exact error, why your accounting document number was not generated.

Hope this helps, Please check and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MT,

Thanks for u r reply.What u given reply is for initial stage. Actuvally We cancelled the Billing document ,But accounting doc. was not genarated. But subsequently we created the credit memo request and released to accounting..

In the VFX3,the respective cancelled billing document was appearing. If we remove from that VFX3 the total process what we followed is correct.

My question is how we can remove it from VFX3? Is it any chance through any table entries we can remove?

Regards

JYothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

The T-code VFX3, we are using for releasing the billing document to accounting.

Your cancellation billing document has not passed to the accounting thats the reason it is appearing in VFX3.

Please go to VF02 --> click at green flag icon --> see the error -> correct that error and pass it to accounting.

then it wont appear in your VFX3.

once I have faced this error, the reaosn was in cancellation billing document, the billing date copied from previous billing document which was last month date.

So i have tried it to relase in VF02 --> it gives me error that posting period are not open --> i have corrected the billing date --> passed the cancellation billing document to accounting

Then it was not in VFX3.

Hope this helps, Please try and revert back with your findings.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should solve the FI setting prolbem first.

Then you can release this Billing to Accounting. If this action have been done, then you willn't see this document in VFX3 again.

After this, you could cancel this billing document.

Hope this can give you some useful help!