SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment item group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the situation: Our commitment item group has commitment items in a random fashion (they do not follow a range). so when a new CI is created, the user has to manually enter them to the respective group. How can this be changed? i.e. how can we set it so that when a new CI is created it automatically gets assigned to the right group?

Thanks.

AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create gorup which works on the interval ranges, then while defining new commitment item wihtin one of these ranges, it will be automatically assigned to the group. There is no other way of automatic assignment...

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create gorup which works on the interval ranges, then while defining new commitment item wihtin one of these ranges, it will be automatically assigned to the group. There is no other way of automatic assignment...

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume i cannot 'renumber' my commitment items at this point - right? (we already have postings on them).

Please confirm.

Aj

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No... What you can do is to create new ones and reassign documents to them. Of course, you have to measure the benefits of this action, as it requires some work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

Can you tell me how i can create a CI group tied to a range interval? I couldnt find any option that is obviously oriented towards that functionality.

Thank you,

AJ

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a group, sub-groups as required, then push 'Commitment item' button, while standing on the relevant sub-group. Instead of providing item by item, give a range.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli!

That worked.

AJ