Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flatfile to RFC values not inserted in table

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts-

I have created a flat file to RFC scenario. Record fields are separated by tab in the flat file. In communication channel monitoring on both sender and receiver messages are sent sucessfully. When I placed a break point in RFC. Looks like RFC is called but no values are sent. Can anyone suggest me any other debugging options?

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check in sxmb_moni whether you see the source and target values are not for the message. Also see the payload in adapter montioring for source communicaiton channel whether you have values are not. If not then your source content conversion is wrong.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>

> Check in sxmb_moni whether you see the source and target values are not for the message.

>

Can you please be detail about your suggestion?

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please go to SXMB_moni and check whether you received the inbound payload or not.

Go to RWB and check the Component Monitoring --->Channel Monitoring and check your sender channel.If it has processed any file definitely you can find a message ID.Click over that and check the payload there.

Please do check the data populated in that payload.

Regards,

Nutan

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello -

After I execute SXMB_MONI transaction. From the resulting screen, I execute Moitor for processed XML messages . Then I see a list of XML message.

From here can you please let me know where I can check source and target or payload.

Also, i checked for message content from comm channel monitoring. It is blank.

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Double click on the message in sxmb_moni. Then on the left side select Inbound message --> Payloads ---> Main Document. See whether you see any payload on the right side or not. If yes then take this message and test your mapping. YOu can see this weblog on how to test the mapping from the source paylaod:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Satish-

Thanks for your help. I was able to get the payload and perform test.

When I performed the test. The test was executed sucessfully. But, in the result tree. I dont see any values.

If payload is in format 1 : the messages are sent. But the payload generated in my scenario is format2 which is not sent.

*Format 1*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ns0:mt_activityinput xmlns:ns0="urn:eee:ee:Activityreport">
   <Activity>
      <Report>
         <date>4-Jun-2009 04:58:01</date>
         <user>i605727</user>
         <path>/www/Sites/Int/ESs/aboutMe.gif</path>
         <operation>3123</operation>
         <type>file</type>
      </Report>
      <Report>
         <date>5-Jun-2003 03:58:01</date>
         <user>i605757</user>
         <path>/www/Sites/Int/ESS/Images/aboutMe.gif</path>
         <operation>3513</operation>
         <type>file</type>
      </Report>
   </Activity>
</ns0:mt_activityinput>

*Format2*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ns:mt_activityinput xmlns:ns="urn:eee:ee:Activityreport">
<ns:Activity xmlns:ns="urn:eee:ee:Activityreport">
	<Report>
		<date>1-Mar-2010 04:35:45</date>
		<user></user>
		<path>/www/Sites/Home/Site Navigation/navigation.wpc</path>
		<type>313</type>
		<operation>file</operation>
	</Report>
	<Report>
		<date>1-Mar-2010 04:35:45</date>
		<user></user>
		<path>/www/Sites/ESS/Site Navigation/navigation.wpc</path>
		<type>313</type>
	</Report>
	<Report>
		<date>1-Mar-2010 04:35:48</date>
		<user>I62082</user>
		<path>/www/Sites/House/Site Content/Portal.html</path>
		<type>313</type>
	</Report>
	</ns:Activity>
</ns:mt_activityinput>

In content conversion, I have name space for document names space and record namespace.

Thanks,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In file sender communication channel remove the namespace for record namespace and give a try. Then your payload should look in format1 only.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I accidently sent duplicate values. and its is showing errors on communication channel.

iS there any way I can stop processing of these message.

I deelted all table entries. Also, I tried stopping the comm channel. but when I restart they are showing these errors again.

Raj.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZEPKMCACTIVITYLOADER in remote system (RfcClient[cc_receiver]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. records in the data base.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZEPKMCACTIVITYLOADER in remote system (RfcClient[cc_receiver]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records. records in the data base.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The best thing to wirte this logic is in the RFC itself. Let xi only send the values to funciton module. Then let the funciton module find whether they are exising or not. If existing then dont load into the table else load it. So check with the abaper on this.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

XI is trying to send values again and again from the input file. Can anyone suggest me how I can stop it processing the text file once the values are loaded.

I thad procesing mode to test earlier. But, changed it to delete and tried. But still the same result. Do I need to do any setting?

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you put the mode as delete it should not happen. Probably there may be some error messages earlier. Now since everything is ok these message are reprocessing once again. So best thing woudl be go to runtime workbench and see any error messages for that interface and delete them by selecting. If you dont have any error messages there then you will not see this happening.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>

>

>

> So best thing woudl be go to runtime workbench and see any error messages for that interface >

>

Satish-

In RWB, where should I go to check the error messages on interface?

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to RWB --> Message Monitoring --> There you see any error messages. If yes select them and delete them with delete button on the top.

Also make sure in sender communication cahnnel you put delete mode and inactive the channel and then activate it communication channel and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In RWB > Message monitoring > Messages from component Adapter Engine from database > Display.

I selected filter for errors with todays date. There are some errors showing up as system erros. I have cancelled them all.

One message is with status to be delivered. I am not able to cancel it. Can you let me know how I cna get rid of it.

Also, set processing mode to delete and active the communication channel.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Delivered message cannot be deleted.

Ok once again run teh scenario with delete option and see whetehr you are having duplicate records or not.

Regards,

---Satish

former_member248450
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thankk you very much for all your wonderful suggestions. It was of great help and I am able to do it right. Everything works fine. I just have alter logic on RFC side on how to handle duplicate messages.

Thanks again,

Raj

Answers (0)