cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during PO Change-"Enter the price or set the 'Invoice Expected' indic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing this issue in the PO change. Whenever I try to change a PO and check ; system says" No error" but when I order it then I get this error "Enter the price or set the 'Invoice Expected' indicator " with a pop up "Complete Purchase order xxxx first or 'hold' the changes

This happens for all the POs with any vendor.

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello :

I just solved the problem in package 15 by applying notes 1302207 and 1358389.

Try them,

bye...

Irene

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil.

Please check this note 1040216.

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

Thanks for your reply but this note is not applicable for SRM 5.0, server 550 and support pack SAPKIBKT14

Also, the issue is not the same.

In my case I created a PO with price. Now, while changing the PO at item level, it gives this error. But if I go to header tab and then order the PO, it gets saved without any error.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

We have got similar issue before while changing the P.O in change mode.

This generally happens when the P.O is changed after the follow on documents has been created.

In this case you can delete the change version and then amend the P.O without any issue.

Generally the 'Delete' button gets disabled once the follow on documents get created but in this case the 'Delete' button would be active and clicking on 'Delete' button would delete only Chnage version and the P.O would be back to original ordered status.

Please do the changes and let me know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

That is not the case with this issue. There is no follow on document created yet still it gives this error. I checked OSS notes too but could not find a relevant one.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this note:

Note 1107117 - E: BBP_PD 445 unjustified during PO check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

This note is also not applicable to support pack 14. This note is relevant for Support pack 12 and I am working on support pack- 14

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try these price related notes. If they don't resolve your issue, you should create OSS message for SAP.

1302207 PO Price is changed when non-price relevant data is changed.

1358289 Item price is not updated when pricing condition is deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I am facing the same issue on my end. Were you able to solve this issue?

Any notes out there look in to regarding the same.

Thanks in advance!!

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

weird is that..you wait for some time and then click on order, System lets you order.

This is a bug in the system. I am on SRM 5.0 SP13. I have looked in to the notes for this error, but none is related to SP13.

Anyone out there, who faced similar situation, Please throw some light on this.

Thanks

Krishna

0 Kudos

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the same problem but no luck in finding a resolution.