cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon: Closing Cockpit Monitoring in R/3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In our R/3 system, we are using functionality called Closing Cockpit. It's a standard SAP set of transaction codes that allow the creation, execution and basic monitoring of a schedule of SAP activities by setting sequences, timings and people responsible for each of the activities. These tasks are executed via the cockpit so all tasks can be monitored for completion

I don't see any reference in the standard list of key figures for BPMon which would allow the results of these monitors to be brought into Solution Manager and monitored from there along with our other monitors. Is it possible to use BPMon to monitor Closing Cockpit in this way?

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello John,

there is no integration between Closing Cockpit tasks and BPMon. There are currently also no plans to work towards an integration into this direction. What was integrated is Financial Closing cockpit and SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood. I think I already shared some slides on this last year during our joint workshop.

Best Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Does this mean that Solution manager is not integrated with the Closing cockpit? What I understood was the new FCC was integrated with CPS and uses solution manager to monitor the progress of the jobs. Is this information then not correct?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Answers (0)