cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hook_URL issue in Punchout Catalog in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Now i am working on Punchout Catalog Procurement scenario.

1)I have 2 vendors to which the Punchout needs to set up. I have completed the settings for one Vendor and it is working very fine without any issues.

2)But when i use the same for the second Vendor, i am not able to bring back the items to SAP. I am having similar issues with this particular Vendor URL. For eg, when i login for the first time of the day, it will allow me with my User Id and Pwd what i have defined. It allows me to do the shopping but when i click on Check out, it will diaplay an error message "Error Logging In. Please contact your System admin". When i try to punch out for the second time it is not picking the Id and pwd automatically.The same is working for the Other Vendor. Please advice what settings need to be done for the enablement.

3) When i checked on the XML log for the transactions done, it is throwing a message sapevent:POST for hook_URL.I am not able to get any clue regarding this.Through some lights on this.

Ecpecting your reply. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Saakithyan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If possible, try to view the html-content before returning to your own system - are the html-values populated correctly before trasferred via OCI? (right-click - view source)

You could also try to use different parameters in the detailed view of your catalog, e.g. GET instead of POST?

THe HOOK_URL should not have any content in the call-structure - only type 4

brgs Ziggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It appears to be the problem logging into the vendor's url. Best approach is to setup a meeting with vendor tech support and have them monitor the traffic as you are trying.

Other things you can try from your side are...

Clearing your browser cache/cookiets etc.

Going to vendor URL directly on your Internet Explorer window.

Making sure the passwords are entered in proper case.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Also try changing the HTTP post method from POST To GET. Another thing you can try is moving HOOK_URL parameter to the bottom of the list. I have seen some vendors having problem retriving parameters defined after HOOK_URL.

SG

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered