cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Propose Sources of Supply - Vendor TAB (COMMPR01)

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Masters,

Does some form exist of updating road program the data of the material master's relationshop in SRM (COMMPR01)?

For use of "Propose Sources of Supply " I need to have the tab of Vendor in COMMPR01 updated, correct?

Does some program that updates with base in the Infor record that information exist?

Rgs,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi pedro

are you in Extended classic scenario ?

if it so, dont expect the system show inforecord as source of supply......

since inforecord is availanble for only classic scenario

br

muthu

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the classic scenery.

Would you have some GUIDE or a cookbook that I can aid myself to answer Inforecorde as parameter of the ALONE ones?

Thanks,

Pedro

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i pedro

can you see wile creating sc in te source of supply as inforecord as a fixed vendor ..

if it is available it musyt be available for buyer too.

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right! But I need to implement the badi BBP_SOS_BADI to call the Inforecord of that product?

Using the FM META_INFORECORD_GETLIST?

Tks,

Pedro

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no buddy.

not required. it should come automatically ..why badi required...

double confirmed. you must get inforecord while propose source of supply.

if you could see in sosuece o supply folder of your sc, you must get it while propose sos too..

send me sos folder of sc and propose sos screen to my business id.

if it was not proposing, you can report to sap.....

i am damn sure..

muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using sourcing cockpit, sources of supply are proposed based on the product category of the requirement that is in the work area .

Search for source of supply is based on the product category of the requirement that is already in the sourcing cockpit application.

If a suitable contract is available , then it should be shown when you click on the 'propose sources of supply'.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Thank you for the answer. The concept understands, but I would like to know how it is made the configuration so that I can have available relevant information in my " Propose Sources of Supply ".

For instance, I can answer inforecord of the backend for my " Propose Sources of Supply " in a standard way? In case yes, as I would do?

Thanks,

Pedro