cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKI MX1200 Printer SAP Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum

We are currently attempting to configure and setup an OKI MX1200 Printer within our SAP Landscape, unfortunately there is not much documentation with regards to the OKI MX1200 and whether it is supported in SAP, there is however talk that using printronix printer device types work, I have tried a number of combinations with failed attempts..

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are compatible with R/3 device type OKI341. They must be operated in the EPSON emulation

I found this piece of info at,

https://unebapps01.nebraska.edu/slugo/pubkb.nsf/50b3ab1ea706e0f886256798005a7505/f321eec403387989862...

Try to enable EPSON emulation and use the mentioned device type, I believe the MX1200 is a line printer.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Thankyou, I believe that this can be used, unfortunately it seems that using this device type, many of the sap reports seem to be squashed, thanks gain for the confirmation on device type to be used....

Kind Regards,

Peter

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said before check the printer configuration and set the correct emulation, that might fix the problem

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Juan, Printer emulation is set correctly, think the printer guys will just have to tinker with the settings to get it correct..

Regards