cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP <-> XI <-> RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with the case HTTP <-> XI <-> RFC.I have created the Required in the Integration Builder and Directory .I have tested the scenario designed with my Integration Directory with

Test->Testconfiguration.

I am able to see all my receiver Agreement,receiver Determination,Interface dertermination are working fine and are marked with Green Tick mark.

But when I try to test from HTTP page.The Below error is being shown.

Can Any one help me,if any one you have done the same case.

<SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category><SAP:Code>MESSAGE.GENERAL</SAP:Code><SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException:

error while processing message to remote

system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null></SAP:AdditionalText></SAP:Error>

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

In Receiver determination Check the

Sender service, <b>Interfac(outbound)</b> , receiver service, and in the configuration overview check whether u have given details properly or not(The RFC,Mapping,Receiver Agreement)...

Then refresh cache after activating sxi_cache...

Hope this should work...

Or else do mail me ...

Regards,

sridhar reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Check in configuration whether all the namespaces are correct or not.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u paste the way how u configured the recever detramination..

did u create a BUSINESS SYSTEM OR SERVICE for http?

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Create the Business Service for both sender and reciver and Assign u r business system to the Receiver Service ...

In SXMB_MONI check all the Details are matching with(Interfaces,services,etc)

I think this should work ...

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen your presentation in SDNTV,I have created a BUSINESS SERVICE rather than a BUSINESS SYSTEM and added the created Interface as it was told in the clip proivded by Wipro.

I am still unable to to debug the problem.Can you tell me is there any other way to debug for the solution.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a BUSINESS SERVICE rather than a BUSINESS SYSTEM and added the created Interface.

I am still unable to to debug the problem.Can you tell me is there any other way to debug for the solution.

Thank You,

KishoreJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have resolved the problem.But when I run the scenario,giving the actual pay load in the HTTP page,giving the required paramters in the HTTP page.In the result set payload,it shows me that RECEIEVER DETERMINATION NOT FOUND.

I have even checked in the SXMB_MONI,It shows me the same.But as a part of my configuration I have configuration,I have configured the receiver determination giving the BS system required and at the bottom part of my receiver determination I could get the Interface,Interface mapping and all the required.So,to check wether everything is correct.I went to test with my Menu in Integration Directory. Test -> Test Configruation,All the Required paramaters where marked with Green Tick mark.

I dont understand where exactly the problem,is can anyone tell me how to debug the problem.

Thank You,

KishoreJ

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

-GO to SXI_CACHE and refresh the cache

- Check the Receiver Determination is activated .. activate once again.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the objects in the configuration are active.Also make sure, that the change list for configuration is empty.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore,

1. Check that the BS and MI that your are giving in HTTP is the same as that in Receiver determivation Sender service details.

2. Try with QOS BE and EO

3. Cache refresh

Thanks and Regards

Vijaya Kumari

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Can u Reply with The HTTP page code ...so that it would be easy to understand ...

Also This error is because of the xml document mismatch with the RFC xml. So check your RFC xml from the SXMB_MONI

Regards,

sridhar

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check on this thread

regards

Vijaya

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check ur configurations..!..some where the reciever interface is null..Function template is null means the adapter is not able to find the RFC name from eithr ur configurations or repository..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this thread..