cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File Sync-- BPM error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is File -- RFC -- File, synchronous scenario, The scenario needs to be designed using BPM its clients requirement, and i have used Receive step, BLOCK and in the block Transform, Sync Send, Transform and with in the block i have used control step with cancel process.. and out of block send step .. when i execute the scenario, in sxmb_moni i can able to see the response message and when i see in SXMB_MONI_BPE the flow was blocked in the BLOCK1 Step and i am not getting the response file in my target ftp directory.. so request you to post any links how to debug this issue..

regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
BLOCK and in the block Transform, Sync Send, Transform and with in the block i have used control step with cancel 
process.
when i execute the scenario, in sxmb_moni i can able to see the response message and when i see in SXMB_MONI_BPE the flow 
was blocked in the BLOCK1 Step and i am not getting the response file in my target ftp directory.

The BPM is working perfectly as designed....you have a maintained a Cancel Process step....how in such a case will the BPM proceed? The BPM is bound to stop in side the block itself the BLOCK1.

What is the reason of having a Block over Transform --> SYNC Send --> Transform?

Your BPM should be:

Receive --> Transform --> Sync_Send --> transform --> Send.

If you want to have a block then have it for the individual steps with an Exception Branch and then in this Exception Branch have a Conntrol Step cancelling the process.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check this link

/people/arman.eker/blog/2008/07/27/rfc-scenario--how-to-configure-bpm which is same as of yours..

r u using the transform for changing the output format of RFC to file format..?

hope you have provided the cancel operation in exceptions paramter of block..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to check the graphical workflow log that, the steps i used is fuctioning with no errors.

regardes

sai

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to sxmb_moni...click the process radio button at the top..then u will se on BPM messages..

here click the corresponding process id and then click on graphic ..to see the log

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when u can do the scenario without BPM...why use BPM

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without%20BPM)

Also if u want to use BPM....tell me till what step is it executing properly...is the sync send step showing a green status in the graphical workflow log