cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice / SAgreement - Net Value Mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scheduling agreeemnt and an invoice that have a mismatch of the net value. Here is what I have been able to dig up so far.

SA

Line 140 net value of $2,492.00

Pricing prodedure - ZXX

Condition - PR00

Key - SOrg, CGroup, Material

Invoice

Line 140 net value of $2,791.40

Pricing prodedure - ZXX

Condition - PR00

Key - SOrg, CGroup, Material

I don't see any manual pricing conditions that were added to the SA that would have changed the value. At the time of invoice, the price listed in the pricing condition (VK12) matched the price listed on the SA, $2,492.00. I cannot find any reason as to why the invoice grabbed a different price or calculated a different price that was is listed on the SA.

Our SD person is out this week, so I'm trying to fill in, and figure this out. If you think the issue could be "pricing" or "config", please be specific. Further, this does not seem to be a wide spread issue, maybe only a one time deal, because I would have expected many calls/emails if there was a major issue with this functionality.

If more information is needed, I will provide....please tell me what else may be needed and I'll do my best to find it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that your billing document picks the current price.

To know the configuration: Go to VTFL; enter your billing type (F1) and the delivery type (LF). Select the line and click on u2018itemsu2019; select the relevant item category (LZN). Click on details. Check the field u2018Pricing typeu2019. In your case, this may be u2018Cu2019.

Go to the condition records in VK13; Check the price for date of creation of scheduling agreement. It may be $2,492.00. Check the condition record in VK13 for the date of invoice; it may be $2,791.40.

In standard the u2018Pricing typeu2019 is given as C. This will consider the price at the time of billing. Scheduling agreement is an agreement created in past. Obviously, the system should consider price at the time of billing. So, the pricing type u2018Cu2019 is considered. If you always want the price given in the document, the pricing type should be given as u2018Gu2019 in the configuration.

If you want the price change only for this document, manually change the value.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The pricing type is set to X = Update Cost, Tax, Commission.

The pricing date on the Invoice is 12/29/2009. The pricing date on the line item on the SA is 01/01/2010. Is it odd that the invoice pricing date is prior to the SA line pricing date?

I checked VK13. For the key combination of SOrg, CGroup, Material, the price is as follows...

$2,492.00 Valid From: 11/6/2008 Valid To: 01/31/2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bryan,

Have you checked the change log in billing document.

It is possible that someone chnage the price manually in the billing document?

Please check it here

Open your billing document in VF02 --> Click at Enviroment (Menu) --> changes

Hope this helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

No changes have been made to the document according to VF02 - Environment - Changes.

Answers (0)