cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant region code for Accounting determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to add Plant region code of customer field in KOMPCV,KOMVCV,KOMKCV.how to proceed.Actually i want to do accounting determination on the basis of customer region code,each region wise i want to post revenues into different GL accounts.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto

Sales & distribution -> basic functions->Accnt assig/Costing-> rev accnt det->Define dependencies....->Field catalog: Allowed fields for the tables

Add your field here

Former Member
0 Kudos

REGION code is not in the allowed fields for Account Determination.

You will have to get it added to the structure KOMPCV or KOMKCV based on your requirement( adding the field is same as adding the fields in pricing catalog)

Also you will have to enhance the user exit USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV in program RV60AFZZ (billing) for this new field to be recognized for posting. Add a line as KOMPCV-Region Field name = VBRP-region field name for VBRP.

Hope this helps

Thanks & Regards

Vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T-code V/14 to create desire table for Revenue Determination and follow the procedure as it is like Ppricing.

Revert if need more clarity

Best regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venky Raj,

But the thing is i want to add the field REGION for account determination,i know how to create the new table but problem is how to add this new field .

Regards.