cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 7.1 PI Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to install PI 7.1 including EHP1 onon AIX in an HA environment. ASCS,SCS,ERS and database installed successfully.

Now I try to install my primary application server. When I try to install the java components "osindep_j2ee_inst" sapinst stops with the following error.

here umconfigurator_loadtype.log any idea on this?

Any help is appreciated.

Wolfgang

-

Mar 1, 2010 3:16:52 PM Info: UME configurator (com.sap.security.tools.UMConfiguratorLoad) called for action "checkClean"

PerfTimes : loadNativeLayer: loading jperflib failed. no jperflib in java.library.path

Mar 1, 2010 3:16:55 PM Error: main()

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error while connecting to DB.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:413)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my friend

Note 848950, it's outdated but matches your symptom

>Java - UME: loading jperflib failed() You get an error message like the following in sapinst.log: CJS-30059 J2EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile umconfigurator.log: ' Aug 22, 2005 3:21:24 PM Info: UME configurator (com.sap.security.tools.UMConfiguratorLoad) called for action "setup" PerfTimes : loadNativeLayer: loading jperflib failed() /usr/sap/sapinstFiles/install/libjperflib.sl: specified file is not a shared library, or a format error was detected.

To solve the problem, restart sapinst and choose 'Continue old installation'.

Can you give it a retry?

Regards,

Effan

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay Effan;

retry dosn't solve it. I look at the SAP note.

and come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just checking, probably you already did, do you apply the latest kernel and installation master? It would be my last assumption, this is a program error for sure.

Answers (0)