cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms: "Output Table" subscreen of a text element is invisible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I created a table with a line type, IT_NEU.

Then I created a text element , and in its View "General Attributes" i gave &GS_IT_GEN-ITM_NUMBER&.

(GS_IT_GEN is globally declared)

Now I would expect that in the view "Output Options" in the subscreen "Output table" I have the possibility to give the following parameter: new line , line type, new cell.

My problem is that I can't see such subscreen. My text element therefore doesn't "belong" to any line.

In addition to that I become the message "Field GS_IT_GEN-ITM_NUMBER has no defined value" . Anyway I read in other posts that such message plays no role, since it is only an information.

Thank you.

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Which release are you working in? The parameters "new line , line type, new cell" were used in release 4.6c, in later releases you will need to create your text as a table line under the folder 'Main Area' of the table and assign it to a line type.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

in my release there's also no 'Main Area' folder for tables , only the following ones :Table, Data, Calculation, Outout Options, Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

To your question : My release is SAP ECC 6.0 (SAP_BASIS 700, support package SAPKB70020)

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I found the folder "Main Area" . What I wrote before are the views and not the folders of the table

Thank you so much.

Christian

Answers (0)