cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM custom reports on Web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirment is to create a custom report in ITS .

Followed the below steps.

1. Created a transaction code for the report.

2. In SE80 , for internet serivces, Created an ITS service and during creation opted the option by providing the newly created trasaction code.

4. In SE93, Changed the transaction code by including the newly created service by selecting the option "Easy Web Transaction" .

6. once the changes done then included tcode in a custom role and assign it to the user.

7. Now I can see the report link in the left frame for the assigned user on ITS .

But i getting following error when i click on that report link.

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

HTTP 404 - Not found

Please guide me to solve this error.

Regards,

Neelima

Edited by: S Neelima on Mar 2, 2010 10:33 AM

Edited by: S Neelima on Mar 2, 2010 10:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

Check whether the correspoding Service in SICF transaction is active or not. If not active then activate the Service and test the service from there. This will help you whether the report can be launchable on web or not.

hope this will help in fixing the issue,

Best REgards,

Mani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

Another alternative:

You can simply create a transaction code for each of the reports whcih are to be displayed in the SRM Web browser.Then goto trascn PFCG and in the particular role(say EMPLOYEE role) go under the tab "MENU".Then clck on CHANGE mode(Pencil) and you can see teh buttons for adding TRANSACTIONS.There add the custom transaction code you have created for the custom report (You can also give your own name as it should be displayed in the SRM Web).Then when you log inot the browser with a User ID whcih ahs that particular role(EMPLOYEE),You can see in his menu the link for that report.

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you created the service in SICF ?