cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No connect to database, session terminated" popup on the GUI window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

Now our prd system always got this error while running.... when the workload is heavy, this error occured more frequently.

I have check the oracle's session status meanwhile, but it's seams fine....since we have 480 sessions defined in oracle spfile and it keeps occupied 175~180.

I have check the dev_w* log and lots of ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified there.. I think this should be the resean for the GUI disconnected auto or forced by serverside..

I was wondering why this happened? is there any parameter/ settings/ configurations should be done? For I am not expert on this. Hope any of you can give me some advise.

I have change the message server connection clients from 300 to 600(ms/max_clients) but seems not working.

Our CI+DB is running on UX with oracle 10g (0.2.0.4) and DIs are running on NT server. The oracle client version is also 10.2.0.4.0.

Any suggestions or advise will be appreciated

Regards

Ethern

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That seems like a problem with the definition of tnsnames.ora... also check that the listener is up and running as well as the DB

Read,

Note 443867 - ORA-12154 Collective SAP note

Regards

Juan