Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 3 material, material one is not priceable material 2 and 3 are prieable.

First i will create the material or assign the item category.. or document type

Please advise the process step by step.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

done

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

and what about ur material master view......also try to create new sales order in new window

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

in material 1st material item cat group is LUMF and second and third is NORM.

Please advis eto resolve this issue.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

see if ur seeting r like this...

For main Item---- Item Category group LUMF or ERLA

Sub item------Item Category Group NORM

in BOM Master

BOM Usages---5

Item Item cat Component Quantity

Item 10 L Material 2 1

Item 20 L Material 3 1

ur BOM will explode...if desire result is not showing thn check item cat determination for the combination of

Sales document type + Item cat. group + Item cat usages + Higher level item cat.

and also try this..

Close the order creating screen and create new sales order in fresh screen....sometimes it works

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Mar 2, 2010 5:12 PM

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

and what t-code and BOM usages u r using during creating BOM master.....

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

CS01

usage 5

Regards

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

in assignment following two assignment created automatically and system currently pick TAN

Sales doc type - item category - Hlev Item category - default item category

OR>LUMF>___>TAP

OR>LUMF>TAP>TAN

Looking for your prompt response

Regards,

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

maintain stock....check assignment of item category in IMG and also check what item category system is showing fr main item in sales order and create BOM master for sales and distribution with using t-code CS51 with BOM Usages 5

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

TAN is coming at order level for the main item..

pls advise.

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

did u maintain stock for all material in MB1C?????

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

no stock maintain..

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

did u create BOM master????? pls check in CS53 with BOM usages 5

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Mar 2, 2010 4:06 PM

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Mar 2, 2010 4:06 PM

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

If you r creating material with item category group LUMF or ERLA for main item and NORM for other item and standard sales document type then system will take default item category....and need not to define any item category......as item category is determine by Sales document type+ item category group+ Item cat. usages+ higher level item category

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Mar 2, 2010 3:56 PM

Edited by: Nitesh Hatizar on Mar 2, 2010 3:58 PM

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Imraan,

Pls read this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

Materials 2 and 3 are components of Material 1?

or

Or you want to give any free items along with material 1?

If you question is Related to BOM Pricing.we have two options 1)Header Pricing and 2) item Pricing

Which is Control by Item category Group in Material (Sales Sales Organization 2 tab)

If you Create Material with LUMF(structure Material below) Item Category Group .The Price will effect on Component materials at sales Order.If its with ERLA(Structure Material Above) Item Category Group. Price will effect at Main item Level.

Regards,

Seegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Material 2 and 3 explode if put 1 on sales order level.

Please advise.. first i will configure the item category or its automatically created or first create material..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran.

First you create Material 1 with Item Category Group as LUMF. and again Create Remaning 2 and 3 materials with Item category Group as NORM.

2)Create BOM for Main Material in you case it is Material 1 and Give Material 2 and 3 and Save.

3)Maintain Price(Condition Records VK11) for Material 2 and 3.

4)Run your Sales Order Price will Effect for Material 2 and 3.

Get back to me Still if u face any Problem.

Regards,

Seegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

When i create the bom for this. for 2nd and 3rd material system ask for the quantity....??? (Its like a column information)

plus if i put "one" 1 in both material and save. BOM is not expllode at sales order level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Create only One BOM(CS01)----- Give ur 1st Material and Line item Level u Give ur 2 and 3rd material and give quantity as 1 .

and finally save it.

Create VA01 give ur material 1

Based on STD settings System automatically Determines BOM at Sales Order with Pricing.

Regards,

Seegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I have create 3 fresh material, and assign material 2 and 3 to material 1 in CSO1, and assign one quantity.

But BOM is not explode at sales order level..

Please advise

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please check once again Material 1 should have Item Category Group as LUMF and 2 and 3 should have NORM,

At the Sales Order Level-

Material1----TAP No Pricing.

Material2----TAN-Pricing

Material3----TAN-Pricing.

Regards,

Seegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Seegal,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Please see the below scenario.

My main product is GAS, contract/order is created on that, and supplying product is Feed and Fuel so at the time of sales order BOM is explode and Feed and Fuel appears on the sales order level, where individual values of quantity supplied (for feed and fuel), is updated and take a total and total is input in the main material quantity.

1. first tell me any way if the sub item quantities is automatically updated in main item, like feed 2 fuel 3 = GAS 5.

2. second have price barrier means, few factor are calculated on the total value like "well head cost" is calculated or multiply with total quantity supplied here it is 5 (GAS).

and few factor are calculated on sub items like "gas development surcharge" it multiply with individual value of feed and fuel.

Looking for feedback from you and all the fellows...

Regards