cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

My user has created a consignment order. Delivery is created and PGI done. Billing not relavent.

Because of some reason she has reversed the Material document (PGI). It means customer receives the stock and it becomes agin zero because of reversal.

My question is

What we can do in this case if user want this scenarion should process as it is normally does.

1) Can we cancel the reversal document ? If yes then thru which T code. and if we cancel this reversal document, then should user need to do PGI of the document ?

2) Can we delete transfer order of the Delivery and then delete the delivery and then again create delivery against order and then PGI ?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The t.code MB11 was used to reverse the stock from the consigner's stock , the mvmt type will be '632'.

Try using MBST , to reverse this entry.

Also for not to repeat this type of error, block the mvmt types 601,602, 631 and 632 from t.code MB11 .

Revert back , if the solution works out.

AVS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) No, Since you have reversed PGI it is equivalent to not doing PGI at all.

2) If ur transfer Order is an STO, u cant delete it but u can put a deletion indicator against the line item. U cna delete the delivery provided there has been no shipment or PGI. U will have to reverse the order of process to do it. for E.g.

Forward cycle

STO --> Delivery --> Shipment --> PGI

So reverse cycle

Reverse PGI (VL09), Delete Shipment (VT02N), Delete Delivery (VL02N), Deletion ind to PO (ME22N)

Hope it helps.

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the below

1. PGI reversal through t code VL09

2. Cancel transfer order tcode LT15

3.Delete the delivery through Vl02n

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reverse PGI by tcode VL09

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

PGI is already reversed by MB11 transaction.