cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing participants list in expense receipts created via TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have installed the needed enhancement package so that the participants list will be available for configuration via IMG. In tcode PR05 I am able to see and key in the participants list in the additional receipts for entertainment expense type. However when I try to create a expense receipt via tcode TRIP, I do not see the participants list in additional information tab.

How do I make the participants list appear in the expense receipts created via TRIP?

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eric:

My company had a similar issue with use of 'Enter Participants' though it was a little different. We use web dynpro mostly for entry of expense reports. But we have a few travelers who use transaction TRIP. We wanted the Enter Participants button to appear on TRIP like it does on web dynpro. So I posted an OSS request to SAP. I pasted the response below. If I read your email correctly, I believe you will find this is also your answer.

Our work-around is to have participants entered in the Comments section of TRIP or have the traveler add an attachment to the expense report for long lists.

One more hint about the difference between web dynpro and TRIP on this topic: What you think is the perfect solution for one will break the other. Example: If you make 'comments' mandatory in TRIP, then you'll make it mandatory for web dynpro also. We ended up making 'comments' optional in TRIP so we wouldn't break web dynpro.

Linda Hartmann

CommScope Inc

Omaha, NE

Response from OSS...

The Web Dynpro application for travel is not a copy of the backend

transaction TRIP and thus there a certain features that are available

in one application only. This is also the case with the search help

for the participants - it is only impelemented in the portal

environment. In the TRIP this option is not available.

I'm sorry that I can not give you a better answer in this case.

Regards,

Monika Putzer

Support Consultant

SAP Active Global Support (HCM)