cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header WBS BOM Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Currently am encountering one issue while BOM transfer, when i create the WBS BOM header material (Finished) and assigned few child component under that and try to transfer to project in CN33 it pops up for a header material for PR's / Reservation etc for WBS tats fine but it also asks for child component whether its for network or WBS PR's / Resv there itself which has to be produced and has to create the planned order when i release the respective project.

And also the WBS element from planned order is not carrying to the production order.

Prerequisite: We are using project stock and once this BOM components are produced i have to do the project delivery for the same.

Could anyone suggest me on this and kindly do the needful

Regards

Praveen B M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your first issue, i would liek to suggest you that if you do not intend to procure or produce the childs of BOM as a project stock then have ind/collective indicator as '2' in their material master MRP 3 view. This will ensure all childrens are not procured as project stock but only header is produced for project stock.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mahendra,

I have already done that config but still am not able to generate the planned orders to my child components. as well the WBS element are not been able to viewed in the planned orders and production orders

Kindly do the nedful

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Have you checked you BOM transfer profile?.....In that, please select Multi level and All item for BOM transfer. If your WBS element is not appear in the Planned order.....Please check whether your material is assigned to WBS element...

Please let me know....still if you face the similar issue

Appreciate if it is helpful to you

Regards

vetri