cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in deploying application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

I am facing problem in deploying my application... when i run my application it is throwing an error '" request resource doesnt exist.. details: go to main page"""""".

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this..

regards

ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakanth

This error usually is encountered when the application has not been properly deployed or some used files are missing.

You can check the following -

1. The application been deployed properly on the WAS - This can be checked using the Visual Admin console

2. Used components and libraries, if any, have been deployed on the WAS

Regards,

Sudeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to deploy the file successfully.. I didnt had this problem earlier... All of a sudden this problem has started... In the entire network problem is with my system only.. Its working if an application is deployed from other systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating a new Workspace.Copy your DC and create new project .Deploy it again. It might work.

Regards,

Ishita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its looks like you have not deployed the development component to server. first check whether any build errors in ur component and also check whether u have deployed all the other componenents which this DC require in design time (i mean dependencies).

Sync all the dcs and finally deploy it first to the server. (go to development infrasturcutre --> right click on ur DC --> Sync Used DCs).

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards