Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined billing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting a issue while creating the combined billing for multiple STOs

The scenario is-

1) I create a multiple STO(srock trasfer orders) of same customer but diff dates, diff materials etc

2) I create a combined delivery for multiple STO

3) but when I try to create one billing( Intercpmpany Invoice) with reference to delivery I am getting multiple invoices(IVs) with respects to STOs.

Ex- If I create 3 STOs + One Delivery= I am getting 3 Invoices(IVs) and expected is Single Invoice (IV)

When we try to analyze the issue in split analysis( of Invoices -IV) we found that its because of difference in Foreign Trade data at Invoice header.

Can anyone help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Abhijit Dixit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly do the belwo settings

In the copy control configuration VTFL for the field " Determ.export data" should be maintained as indicator "B":

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

In VTFL its maintained as B only...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then as per your split analysis the n export data problem should not come .kindly check the belwo

1.Refernece number field in the Copy control configuration VTFl.

2.Check the field Data VBRK/VBRP 007 Inv.Split (Rec/Div) any split division maintained.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

reference Number field is blank...

What to check exactly VBRK-VBRP field , can you explain more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Update?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to generate one invoice against multiple deliveries, please go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and ensure the following routines are maintained.

Copying requirements::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP:::::::::::001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi